-Nelson Mandela (via thatkindofwoman)
- Talking about whether he should do another 4 year of the marine corps...
- Danny: I have stuff I want to do. I want to live a normal civilian life. I want to get marry, buy a house, & support my family & you.
As Danny & I were coming back from Thai Lao restaurant he asked me if I want him to do another 4 years. *sigh* honestly, if only the marine corps can guarantee that he won’t get deploy I would love for him to do another 4 year, but because I’m so scared of him getting deploy I don’t want to risk it. Another 4 year in the marines is a long time…I really just want his time after he’s done with the marines. My answer to him was that it’s really up to him. If he likes it then he should go ahead & do another 4 year. He told me his relationship with the marines is bittersweet, he love it & hates it, but he wants my opinion on whether he should do another 4 years. *sigh* my answer to you is don’t do another 4 year…
- Customer: Did you see a pretty blonde in a dress that was here?
- Peter: No I didn't.
- "Pretty" blonde: I'm over here!
- Customer: *points* that's the pretty blonde. *walks away*
- Bao: You didn't think she was pretty that's why you didn't see a pretty blonde, huh?
- Peter: She wasn't pretty.
- LOL! Funny night at work.
-Umar bin al-Khattāb (via bewaf-a)